Quantcast

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

February Top Ten...

Spring is my favorite time of the year, especially in wardrobe wise its not  hot nor cold enough so its the perfect time to redecorate, organize and plan.
So February's top selection I've picked the items that remind us of those little details that makes any Spring worthwhile.
1. You must have noticed how I enjoy decorating every now and then it gives me that refreshing feeling of something new. My mom has the tendency of always moving furniture around the house for a while we all complaint about it, but after a while we enjoyed it feels like she has placed something new. The decorative Suitcases can give a refreshing feeling to a new living room and vintage. 
2.  For some unexplainable reason I always misplaced my engagement ring I've lost it countless times. So I've decided to take a few measures about it and one of them is getting a  Ring Holder. I'll let you  know how well that is working out for me.
3. If you ask me how many animal print shoes I have, I will probably say I've lost count, but an animal print clutch I can remember NON. So this spring I've made one of my wardrobe top priorities. This YSL Crossbody Bag has caught my attention its a bit pricey, but it will be worth it.
4. I'm always looking forwards for unique pieces from jewelry to bottoms and this Layered Crepe Skirt  is breath taking.
5. Every season I look for new shades specially designer one and of course the exquisite LOL.. So this Dior sunnies are perfect for any outfit.
6. I'm not a big fan of sneakers but every now and then I try my best to look the other way to check for Sneakers and wonder how does it feel.
7. Some times I think that I can remember everything so a notebook can be hand at time. Notebook may seem a little old school, but it works wonderfully for me. Not only I get to check on daily bases it easier I've tried doing on my phone and my PC and I always mess up the dates and the hours. Pheww "technology"LOL 
8.  Romance in the "Air"! Getting fresh Tulips from the local market is one of favorite things to do. With Valentines' day just around the corner, surprising that special someone with fresh Tulips its a great gesture.
9. A hot Cup coffee its a great way to start your day so get that special Mug that makes you smiles.
10. At this time of the year any Sparkling wine is always  welcome.


Thank you
xoxo

Flavia..


  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...