Quantcast

Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Escape!!!




 Hello from my favorite place my "bed"! I love Fridays because I get to organize my bedroom specifically my closet which is not an easy task.
Yesterday, Elly and I stopped by M.A.C Cosmetics and we splurge ourselves in those gorgeous colorful lipsticks in addition, to their newest Studio Fix foundation that works wonderfully with my skin tone. Not only it last longer,  but I get to mix with my old one. 
 I normally have to change skincare products every season due to the excessive oil on my skin so finding the right foundation its not easy so this Studio Fix foundation its definitely a keeper and highly recommend those of you in the same situation.

Photo by: iPhone




Thank you
xoxo

Flavia Dos Santos

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...