Sunday, August 10, 2014

A wedding Guest

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a lovely weekend and are full charged for the following  week.

I few days ago I was invited to a wedding and it was late afternoon wedding, which was unusual  for me specially happening in Luanda/Angola so, I had no idea what to wear because I only aware of the invite two hours prior to the event. My hair wasn't done accordingly, the outfit part wasn't so bad, since I was rushing I couldn't think straight. So I decide to make the best out of a stressful situation; grabbing one statement skirt with a white shirt with a few details and I was ready to go. I hope you all enjoy it.
Photography by: Dudas














I was wearing:
Virgos Lounge: Skirt
DKNY: White Shirt
Ninewest:Pumps
Accessories:Here

2 comments :

  1. I love your skirt

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fantastic! special skirt

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...