Tuesday, July 22, 2014

"Namibe" A Praia Da Escadinha





Happy Tuesday beautiful people! I don't know about you but, I've missed you all :-( sorry for my absence guys, I've miss calculated my little gateway with Fiancee it turned out to be longer than I've expected plus, I
 forgot my PC therefore making post was out of the question.
But enough with the chitchat! have you seen my posts on INSTAGRAM if you didn't you definitely know how much you are missing out. I was making post on daily bases I was so excited to be in Namibe it was like seeing a whole different side of Angola, the other half that I knew it existed but, hadn't seen it with my own eyes. I hope you enjoy it






















I was wearing:
Boohoo:  Blazer Here
American Eagle: Denim Shirt Here
TopShop: Jeans Here
Christian Louboutin: Heels
Givenchy: Antigona Here 


Thanks for stooping by
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos



3 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...