Quantcast

Friday, July 25, 2014

A Mucubal!!

Happy Friday guys! I hope you all had a lovely week. During my stay in Namibe a came across a
Mucubal on my way to a restaurant and I just couldn't resist it:-) for those of you who don't know what's a Mucubal I have provided some info and additional link to learn more about the Bantu speaking people. I hope you all enjoy it.





    Mucubal (also called Mucubai, Mucabale, Mugubale) people are a subgroup of the Herero ethnic group settling in Southern Angola, in Namibe Province.They are also Bantu speaking people. It is historically asserted that the Mucubals are originally from Kenya and are related to the Massais. Mucubal have some very strong time-honored customs and traditions which they value so dearly. They are seriously interested in cattle,worship it and do not care about the rest of the world outside of the bush. To learn more about Mucubal HERE is the link.












Thank you
xoxo

Flavia Dos Santos




1 comment :

  1. wow, you look stunning

    Join my giveaway a necklace worse then $188 http://differentcands.blogspot.com/2014/07/giveaway-annielka.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...