Quantcast

Friday, April 25, 2014

Weekend Cravings....

Hello everyone!I hope you are having a wonderful Friday and are ready for this weekend warm and
wonderful weather. During the week I didn't do much, just recovering from my terrible flu a lot of water and green tea really helped. 
Earlier today me and the girls putted together this list of items that we all craving for this weekend, it started as a joke, but it turn out to be a great thing, so I decided  to share with some of you who can relate to it. 
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend; In case you want to keep up with my daily activities and other behind scenes of my daily life just go to INSTAGRAM  for quotes and outfits suggestions


6. Eos
9. Casadei

Thanks for stopping by
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...