Monday, April 14, 2014

Siblings....


Hello everyone!I hope you all had a lovely weekend. On Friday my sister basically gave me an ultimatum about her Peplum oh yes! you won't believe but its true.:-) I bought this ASOS peplum  last year and when I tried on it seemed too big, so I told her that I would wear it once then she could keep it. Unfortunately for me, I fell in love with it on the first look and you probably have seen it on INSTAGRAM. Ever since that day she reminds me of the promise, so I had to wear one last time just to say "Goodbye" to it:-( you know siblings when they remind you of your promises!

Photographed by: Elly Dos Santos






































I was wearing:
Asos: Peplum (old)
Forever21: Pants (old)
Hermes:  Clutch
Valentino: Sandals

Thank you 
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos

2 comments :

  1. You look stuning my dear. Kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look especially with the splash of pink you look lovely
    www.stylehercloset.blogspot.co.uk
    Check out my latest post (follow

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...