Quantcast

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

May's Top Ten!!!

Hello everyone! I hope your week is going well and you are ready for the Month of May, its amazing how
time flies a few weeks ago I was just trying to figure out my school schedule and today I'm working on my finals schedule...wow 
It's the last day  of the month and you all know what it  means...our TOP TEN selection or choices for the month of May. I hope you all enjoy it.

  1.  When was the last time you read a book or what was the name of the book you last read? I don't know about you, but in my case its been a while and the last book I've read is Fifty Shades of Grey, ohhh I loved that book and I highly recommend it. So my summer break is just around the corner and I've decided to upgrade my book club by reading more. There are plenty of books out there, and I mean hard copy not an Apps guys.
  2. Recently I was browsing through my closet and guess what? I have NO evening gowns, or cocktail dresses. For some reason I don't buy it and  between the choice of getting an evening gown or a good pair of Jeans guess what I pick... Jeans!.. So this month I've made a few selections from my favorite online stores for those who can relate to me. HEREHERE and HERE
  3. " Keep your heels, head and standards high" whomever said that knew exactly what they were talking about. Amen...(heheh) I've been stalking this Christian Louboutin pigalle 120mm multicolor spiked for the past month, I can't stop thinking of how many outfits I can put together with those heels the feeling is priceless hummm...
  4. Ladies are you ready for Summer? I know that the first rule of Summer is getting the latest Swimwear (HERE). There are so many (HERE) to choose from that I don't know where to start.
  5. Pastels... No doubts that Spring pastels are here to stay and it just keeps on getting better ladies so try to get one or two blazers in pastels, they are essential for any girls wardrobe. You get a few ideas from my previous post HERE.
  6. Get you mirror shades there are so cute and you get them in all shapes and styles, have a few options HEREHERE love this HERE.
  7. I've recent made a post on Sneakers, although I'm not a big fan of it but, I love the different twist that is playing as a fashion trend. I have a few options HEREHERE and HERE.
  8. I post daily quotes on INSTAGRAM, it's great way to start the day with motivational quotes it gives you different perspective on how you day should and will turn out.
  9. I've been craving Sea Food lately I think is because of the Season which means, you are going to see a lot of Sea Food pics this month.
  10. So I am into food  guys... so enjoy a some desert this month, my roommate is always coming up with new desert recipes...yummy :-) 
Thanks for stopping by
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos



1 comment :

  1. This is very nice dear.. <3

    Love,
    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...