Quantcast

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Casual Leggings...


Greetings everyone! How is your week so far? I hope you all having a wonderful week and are looking forward for some Easter chocolate:-). No school for me tomorrow.. pheww Amen! to some extra sleep for me.
Yesterday me and the girls decided to go out for drinks out of the blue, so I just added a blazer and a pair of heels  to what I was already wearing. You all must be wondering when will she stop with the casual outfits! I am also wondering too but, pretty soon I have a Big event announcement for the ladies in Luanda/Angola...stay tuned. 
I hope you all enjoy it.




























I was wearing:
Forever21: Blazer HERE
Calvin Klein: T-shirt
A'Gaci: Leggings
Hermes: Clutch Options

Thank You
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos



3 comments :

  1. the light blue blazer is so perfect on this look!
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nos encanta el bolso y la americana, besos
    http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...