Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring Fashion

Hello everyone! I've never been a fan of the color pink, although I would wear it
occasionally. This season (Spring Must-Haves) completely caught me off guard I'm in love with all the shades of pastels especially the pink one:-? Oops! Pastels can be worn in so many different ways such; lace, pleats and special details make these soft hues look new. In addition, to pairing with white and other neutrals for a totally chic vibe. So I've selected my top picks for this season and probably will post a few more and you all will have more options. I'm all about spring's softer color palette; in order to keep pastels from looking too sweet, I go for pieces in tougher, unexpected  fabrics like faux leather. I hope you enjoy it
Thank You
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...