Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Printed Asymmetric..



Hello everyone! I know that some you just started your Spring break; So happy Spring break! For 
those of you like me whose break was last week, welcome back:-). 
During my break I didn't do anything interesting except sleeping...hmmm:-) its was actually great and very relaxing at the same time. I enjoyed the midnight snacks and conversations with my roommates and spend more time working out it was weird but worth it. 
On Friday, I woke up craving a Starbucks (Cinnamon Roll Latte) so I dragged Elly out of bed, she was so sleepy that end up going in her Pjs, and complaining I had to bribe her with a Cheese Danish (hehehe); with that said, I hope you have wonderful week and remember to keeping smiling:-).





























I was wearing:
Virgos Lounge: Blouse (sold out) Options
ZARA: Skirt
Christian Louboutin: Pigalle 120mm
Chanel boy: Clutch Options

Thank You
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos


















2 comments :

  1. I adore this look, love every single piece!
    That Chanel is to die for

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great look, you stunner! Love!! :)
    Visit my brand new blog too? you will love it <3 http://style-spectrum.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...