Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Beauty Essentials...

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I've been well, but also very busy with
XY businesses although obsessed with "Polyvore" I am always full of outfit ideas that I can't stop posting, I've organized my wardrobe in order  make the very same posts, so that you guys can get the whole idea,"Fingers crossed" for the weather to help us in that department. 
You all know that I'm no expert when it comes to makeup or beauty products, I've only started paying attention to those details recently and I'm glad to, I've realized that is not that hard after while becomes your routine :-) practicing leads to perfection. So I've selected a few of my beauty essentials that are must on my daily bases. I hope you enjoy it.
Thank you
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...