Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Jornada "Marco Mulher"



Hello everyone! I hope your are having a wonderful week; I can't help it, but I have to share it, I've
been with no time to make posts on the blog, for some reason I find myself with less and less time to do so! I know its not fair to you and I feel like I owe to you that always find the time to always stop by, and continue to give me your support:-) (Thank You). 
Two weeks ago the "Consulate General of  Angola" in Houston hosted an event on behalf of Women's Day, addressing various issues that women are facing in Angola. It was a very short event yet filled with interesting topics regarding education, domestic violence and laws on homes ownership were the main topics of the evening. 
I was able to learn a lot  and later that evening my friends head straight to our favorite spot for some live music, chicken wings and drinks definitely a night to remember:-). I hope you all enjoy it.


































Thank You
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...