Quantcast

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Game On????

 Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful Springbreak. A few weeks ago I've made a post on
this outfit HERE and  also mentioned how I would organize my wardrobe accordingly to make the same posts. 
I love boy jeans its a must have this Season its so comfortable and love pieces that can be worn casually. You know me!:-) I do casual with a BIG smile on my face. I hope you enjoy it.  

















I was wearing:
Forever21: Bomber Jacket
Forever21: T-shirt
TopShop: sold out options (Boy Jeans)
Chanel: boy clutch love this  Options
Christian Louboutin: Heels love this  Options
Thank you
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos

1 comment :

  1. Estás preciosa!!
    un besito.

    http://www.memoriesapril.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...