Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Alice in Wonderland!!!

Greetings my fellow readers! How you all doing? Sunday was such a lovely day in Htown that the
parks were over crowed. I was so anxious for a day like that warm ,and just a hint of sun, but after arriving at park I've realized that I wasn't the only one. 
Elly, Jamila and I went for brunch in this lovely restaurant near the very same park, we couldn't help it and started taking pics. Yes guy! I was walking in park in (120mm) heels thats how thrilled I was. I hope you all enjoy it.
Thank you
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos





















 I was wearing:
Forever21: Sweater old (option)
Choies: Skirt (Options)
Zara: Clutch sold out (Option)
Christian Louboutin:  Un Boat (Here)
Charming Charlie: Necklace (Options)










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...