Quantcast

Friday, January 3, 2014

The necklaces

 Happy New Year fellow readers! I hope you all had a good start of year.  I don't really have much to
say I've been indoors most the time relaxing and catching with my favorite TV shows; even though I wish  I could have more to say about my holidays. On new year's eve  I did something different , I went
on a nice dinner with Fiancee and my sisters then, after we watched the fireworks it was breath taking.  
With that said, here is a post of what I wore the other day, I hope you all enjoy it.
Thank you for the Support and stay positive! The best is yet to come.
xoxo
FromCheapToChik


























I was wearing:
Zara: Shirt
Charming Charlie: Necklaces (HERE) & (Option)
Peplum: (My own design)
Target: Jeans (very old) options (HERE)
Forever21: Sandals (HERE)
Chanel: Boy Clutch (HERE)

1 comment :

  1. nice look and necklace chic chic chic

    http://unflowbakanobyjohaira.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...