Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Suit Up

 Hello everyone! How is your week so far? I hope you all doing well. Have I told about Houston's
weather guys! We can have Fall, Spring and Summer in same week. So Monday it felt like Spring and  there is no better way to honor Spring than use vivid colors. That is the only reason why I'm flaunting in this beautiful Zara suit.  I've had for a while, but you know me always pilling up ideas and I end up forgetting them. 
OBS: Don't mind the facial expressions and the hair , it was a windy afternoon.
I hope you all enjoy it.
Thank you
xoxo
FromCheaptochik






























I was wearing:
Zara: Blazer & Pants(sold out)
Forever21: Blouse(old)
Hermes: Bag
Nine West: Pumps




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...