Quantcast

Monday, January 6, 2014

Casual & Cool


 Happy Monday everyone! Every year I start with a mission and this year is no different, I decided to
reorganize my closet ohh yes guys, the old me is back buying and stuffing everything and before I realize it, I don't know how to find myself in my closet.  A few weeks ago I've posted a picture of my shoes on Instagram, what are your thoughts of it? I know that you can't see much but, the rest is coming along pretty well hopefully I'll share a fews pics of where the magic happens.
On this outfit all I can think of is this cute oversized blazer it was the last one left wow! I couldn't have been more lucky guys.  I hope you all have a lovely week.
Thank you
xoxo
FromCheaptoChik


















 I was wearing:
NastyGal: Oversized Blazer (sold out) (Option)
Forever21: T-Shirt
Zara: Leggings
Chanel: Bag Option & (Here)
Christian Louboutin: Heels (Option)
Charming Charlie: Necklace (Option)

1 comment :

  1. Great pics. You look so happy. Love it =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...