Monday, December 30, 2013

Playing with Plaid

 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! Are you excited for 2014? It is that time of the
year that you start balancing your thoughts and gather ideas for new projects however,  it is also a time of many questions such as; have I accomplished my goals and if I didn't what can I do to make it happen? These are not easy questions but are the right ones. 
A few days ago I finally, decided to go out a little dinner and movies my kind of thing, since we are in festive Season I decided to wear something that symbolizes it. I hope you all enjoyed it.
Thank you
FromCheaptoChik
























I was Wearing:
Boohoo: Blazer (HERE)
ZARA: Shirt 
Banana Republic: Pants sold out options (HERE)
Nine West: Pumps (HERE)
Chanel: bag (Options)

2 comments :

  1. Looking great girl
    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...