Quantcast

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Modern Africana..

 Hello everyone! How is your week so far? I hope you are doing great. On Saturday my friend
Angelina invited me for a late lunch in this amazing flower place/restaurant, it is the nicest place ever especially on a beautiful weather :-). So I decided to wear one of my latest designs, don't
 you just love the prints on this fabric guys? wow My mom got it for me a few months ago but wasn't quiet sure what I want to do with it;I had a few scratches but nothing big. After so many IDEAS I decided to stick to the basic a matching skirt and a shirt. ..And walaaah
I hope you enjoy it
Thank you
FromCheaptoChik









I was wearing:
Shirt and Skirt: My own
Gucci:  Bag
Necklace: (Sorry) Don't remember the Store!






2 comments :

  1. Love this look!

    Check out my blog http://reetah-uk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW ! one of my fav' african fabric and you wear it well !

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...