Quantcast

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Elly Santos Bday (the woman behind the camera)

Hello Everyone! On Saturday 14th, it  was my Sister's birthday:-) yes guys the woman behind the 
camera and the idea of starting the blog. She is the one who always reminded me that I had something to share with the world:-). Even though she had no idea how to open a blog page she made sure to learn how and she was able to teach me. We now see the blog as our baby that  has to be fed on daily bases, this blog its a team effort (Elly & Flavia). On Saturday, Elly invited a few of her close friends and we dined together it was such a lovely evening and here are few parts of it. I hope you are enjoy it.
Thank you
xoxo
FromCheaptochik 








































No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...