Quantcast

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Winter White

 Hello everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend and a great start of week. Last week I was very
busy with a Aunt/client who came all the way from Luanda/Angola to get her wedding dress, she wanted so bad to work with me that I was so thrilled and honored at same time. So after visiting so many bridal shops I was so inspired that I decided to wear all white outfit this past Saturday.
We all know that white is the (non) color of the moment, its clean and cool however, you have to use the right texture,tone and idea shape to make work for you.So I used a classic pantsuit that is anything but conservative in brilliant white.Chain bracelet and necklace to make feel modern, a snowy purse is an equivalent of an exclamation mark and a final touch of a Zara over coat.
I hope you enjoy it.
Thank you
FromCheapToChik 






















I was wearing:
Zara: Coat (Here)
Forever21:  Crop Top (Here)
Forever21: Pants sold out Option
Charlotte Olympia: Dolly (Here)
Charming Charlie: Accessories

2 comments :

  1. You have a talent on executing outfit with bright colors.. In any case, I am inviting you to visit my blog and if ever you like your stay there like I do here, we can follow and support each other. <3

    x
    Cassie
    http://cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi girl, i would love to follow you back and thanks for passing by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...