Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Unique Assemble

 Hello Everyone! I hope you are having lovely week.  

There is one thing I've learned from Virgos Lounge items is that there is no wrong way to wear them. The pieces are unique and you don't have to add anything else to enhance your look; I'm always looking forward the wear anything from their store. I call this jacket the forever investment and affordable item to have in the closet ladies, from time to time don't  hesitate to try outstanding pieces you might spend a little extra but it will be worth it. Pieces that you can wear casually and evening wise are the ones you want to stick with and invest more. I hope you enjoy it.
OBS: Don't mind the facial expressions it was very Sunny.
Thanks for stopping by
FromCheaptoChik













I was wearing:
Virgos Lounge: Jessie Jacket
DKNY: Shirt
Diesel: Jeans
Nine West: Pumps
Chanel: Clutch

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...