Quantcast

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Grid On..

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful week. Have you started planning for
Thanksgiving? If you haven't start preparing it don't wait until the last minute. My sister, Jamila and I are trying to come up with something for Thanksgiving hopefully a trip somewhere will do.
You all know that plaid and grid are everywhere, I was so anxious to get an outfit with grid on it that I paid a visit to one of my favorite store Zara. I came across this suit it's so elegant and the building blocks don't go unnoticed. I hope you all enjoy it.
Thank you
xoxo
FromCheapToChik












I was wearing:
Zara:  Blouse and Pants (Here) and Here 
Nine West: Sally Pumps
Zara: Clutch

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...