Quantcast

Friday, October 11, 2013

Your Must Have...

    Happy Friday guys! I love Fridays, there is always something exciting about it for me; Its
movies day and I get to enjoy two whole days just to myself.:-) I hope that some of you can enjoy it as well. 
I happen to have a list of my key Items for this Fall and one of them is the Boy Jeans ladies, yes! I think is one of those pieces that you can style in so many ways and it's very easy to get away with it. I decided to put together all of my key pieces for this Fall in one look as you can see, the strip over sized blazer, the white pumps and of course a white t-shirt. Ladies you won't believe how a white t-shirt is so helpful in your wardrobe. With that said, I hope you enjoy this post and see the suggestions links at bottom.
Thank you 
xoxo 


















I was wearing:
Zara: Blazer (sold out) Options Here
Calvin Klein:  T-shirt
American Eagle:  Boy Jeans Here
ShoeDazzle:  Pumps (sold out) Options Here love this Here

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful outfit! :)
    xoxo
    Urszula www.fashfab.blogspot.com
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? :)
    Would you also like to follow each other on FB? www.facebook.com/fashfabx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...