Friday, October 25, 2013

Trend (Sweat Pants)


 Happy Friday! I'm back... Finally I had some spare time in my schedule to take a few shots this
week; I've been so busy with other XY business that I really didn't have time guys:-(. As I've previously mentioned my time management skills are bad at times but, I'm working on them and pretty soon I will get back to my regular postings. By the way have you been enjoying my outfit suggestions? I hope you are, sometimes it helps in those days when you have no idea on what to wear.
Fall is finally here so we are back with the extra layers of clothing in the morning, and taking it off at noon, that is called Houston's weather. In the morning is cool and toward noon the temperature can reach to 85"; That's why my outfit choice comes along the sweat pants, something comfortable, trendy and chik. I've wore an outfit similar to this a few months ago, but I can't remember when exactly. All I wanted that day was to feel warm I love the idea of putting my sweat pants with heels :-). With that said, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Thank you 

FromCheaotoChik







1 comment :

  1. Amazing look, I love it!
    www.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es
    Marta With love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...