Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Saturday Casual Look

Happy Saturday! I hope you had a lovely week. Fall can be anyone's favorite time of the year if
you plan your wardrobe accordingly like I did:-). I've never liked fall because I felt uncomfortable with  extra layers of clothes. So I decided to change that this year, planning ahead  made me pay more attention to the details and learn a few tips in finding key items at a very affordable prices. So guys, stay tuned I have lots to share :-).
Last Saturday I've putted together an outfit the weather was great when I prepared  and suddenly, changed drastically making impossible take pics outdoors. So I decided to takes a few shoots and make the most of  it. I hope you all enjoy it.
Thank you...  

2 comments :

  1. hola guapisima muy bonito tu blog
    te invito a pasarte por el mio aver site gusta y envitarte ake me sigas site gusta besosss
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...