Quantcast

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Transition

Happy Wednesday my fellow readers! As you all know the official day of Fall was yesterday and

yet it seems like nothing in Houston's weather and I don't know about you but I still feel the heat guys it is going to like this for few more weeks. 
Yesterday I decided to wear a pink top in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month guys all the support is much appreciated it doesn't have to be a big thing at the end of the day the little things also sends the right message. With that said, I hope you all enjoy this post.
Thank you
FromCheapToChik














I was wearing:
Zara: Blazer (old)
Forever21: Blouse and Pumps
Zara: Pants
Aldo: Bag and Sunglasses



1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous
    Love the blazer and bag
    www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...