Quantcast

Monday, October 7, 2013

Casual (Glam)

 Hello everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend. Finally, some cool weather for a change, I
couldn't take the heat any longer. I love Summer guys, but only to a certain point I'm looking forward in dressing up into more casual and warmer outfits.
Yesterday I went to grab a late afternoon Lunch with two of my friends who are here on vacations since, it was quiet cool I decided to Glamour it up. I am
in love this whole outfit guys; Do you remember on my previous post mentioning that I had too many things stored up in my closet..hummm. Yes! guys this whole outfit is one them. I've had this pieces for a while, and I don't know why I just forgotten about them. Don't you just love this  "Bis un Bout" great shoes, and this particular one are girls best friend they go with so many different things and never let you down beautiful and unique, I can't wait style it again. Meanwhile, please enjoy it.
Thank you
FromCheapToChik    

















 Look Book Store:  (Blazer)
Virgos Lounge: Zelta (Skirt
Christian Louboutin: ( No longer available)
Chanel: Clutch (Sold Out)
Aldo Shoes:   (out of stock) options (Here)

4 comments :

  1. wow, you look so stunning!

    Love your shoes

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Werk it gurl!

    micheandlene.com
    instagram.com/micheandlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say that all your shoes are amazing, but these are truly the most fabulous. So glad to come across your blog!

    xo, Kay

    misskayscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy, love the whole outfit, and I love the way you did your hair too. You look gorg.

    www.houseofsienna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...