Quantcast

Monday, September 30, 2013

The Journey...

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend :-). First of all Congratulations we
made it 1 year Anniversary guys its seems like yesterday when it all happened wow I can't believe it.. no,no, I take it back I do believe it, because you've been with me along the way and have supported me from the beginning, THANK YOU for it. The whole of last week I've been very busy guys I've moved in to a new apartment so imagine how stressful that can be hey! I've lived in the same apartment for the past 3 years and had no intentions of moving, but for reasons XY I had to. I couldn't believe how much stuff I had in my closet all hidden their the old, new and something else I can't get myself around it :-(. But it turned out to be a good thing that I saw all of my belongings and realized that there are things that I don't need it and if you have something that you don't wear it over 6 months it only means that you won't need it. Therefore, Charity can be a solution for that; So I've separated a whole lot for donation, but I know in no time I will stuff my new closet with some other things:-?. Nevertheless, here is just a quick post to show you all where we came from, where we are at and where are we going. 
Hope you all enjoy it 
Thank you.
From Cheap To Chik
Flavia Dos Santos



















No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...