Quantcast

Friday, September 27, 2013

Shoes and Bags...

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely week and missed me as much I've missed you all:-).
Being busy has its advantages sometimes it makes you realized how badly you manage time. I happen not manage my time very well and that is a bad thing, it gets to a point that I end up worrying more then actually getting anything done. Yes! guys time management is very important especially in the career path you can't stop there is no time off; I've been trying to do all at once University, Blog and run a business from miles away ohh ! it is challenging at times, but it doesn't mean that it can't be done. I've done it before, at the moment I can't figure it out why its a little hard. 
The Blog anniversary is this coming Sunday hopefully I'll have something special for you all meanwhile, I'll be making posts of previous outfits that I think you all are going to love.
Thank you  
xoxo
 From Cheap to Chik

" The Only permission, the only validation, and the only opinion
that matters in our quest for greatness is our own"   
































No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...