Thursday, September 12, 2013

Jeans..Jeans...Jeans



Hello everyone! How is your week so far? I hope you all doing well. I am a jeans fanatic! My
sister and I recently went to American Eagle and Armani Exchange and while we were in there I was grabbing that same style of jeans that I already have..Opps that's when she said:" time for an intervention" Guys, I cannot get enough of jeans I have about 10 new pairs and I still think that I need more, Oh my:-( . For me jeans is the perfect piece for school days so I will always have them on. I want to look cute and when I'm running around the University changing classes I don't want to appear that I'm trying too hard so jeans its the perfect fit. I hope you all enjoy it
Thank you for passing by
XOXO
Cheaptochik  










I was wearing:
Forever21: Blouse (Here)
American Eagle: Moto Jeggings (Here) 
Charlotte Russe: Heels(Sold out),but (Here)
Nine West: Bag(Sold out), but (Here)
Francesca's Collections: Necklace (sold out) I love this (Here) and(Here)












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...