Monday, September 16, 2013

Its my Birthday

 Happy Monday guys! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! As you can see I had a lovely Sunday its was my
Bday.  So I decided to go on casual Lunch with my sister and my roommate, nothing fancy just something different, although in one week we'll be celebrating a one Year anniversary of the blog:-).. wow it seems like yesterday when it all began. I would  like to thank  you all for all  the support throughout this time and also for all of those wonderful birthday wishes. I honestly did not expect so much love and positive feedback, but it happened and I am thrilled to reach some of you. THANK YOU  
"Life is what you make of it"
xoxo
Cheaptochik   





















I was wearing:
Zara: (sold out) Suit
Forever21:  Blouse (old) options  Here and here
Giuseppe Zanotti: Suede Sandals Here
Chanel: Lego Clutch (sold out)
Nordstrom:  Sunnies Here and Here love this Here

1 comment :

  1. Hola guapísima nos encanta en look que llevas hoy, si te apetece pásate por nuestro blog http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/ y si te gusta no dudes en seguirnos

    Besitos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...