Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Friend's Gift...

 Hello Everyone! I hope you all doing great. It has been almost a week since my last post I know its bad, but I could stop looking at my birthday look guys, :-? Weird hey, but true I love that outfit so that
I didn't want to post anything else.
A friend of mine remembered my birthday which its was unexpected because she forgets every time, but this time was different because she gave me these shoes as a gift its been on my radar for a while and when I saw it I was thrilled with the fact she remembered my birthday than the actual present. I hope you all enjoy it.
Thank you


















I was wearing:
American Eagle: Denim Shirt (sold out) options Here and Here
Target:  Jeans (old) options Here and Here love this Here
Sole Society: Heels (sold out) Options Here and Here
Aldo: Eye wear Here and Here
Michael Kors:  Watch (old) options Here and Here
Francesca's Collection:   Necklace Here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...