Saturday, August 17, 2013

Big Bun

 Hello everyone! How is your Saturday so far? I hope you are having a wonderful day and are making
the most of it. I've spend the day doing some chores around the house hummm guys... I'm not used to it anymore:-( I've spend too much time in my moms' house and in Luanda/Angola there help to for the kind of chores, but it wasn't that bad I just didn't think it would take me all morning and half of my Afternoon.
Yesterday, I was having a bad hair day guys I didn't want to post these pictures but you all voted yes on Instagram what can I do your vote is important. I decided do to do a big bun and it didn't turnout the way I've wanted it but, I couldn't undo, because I was running late for an appointment. So what are your thoughts on this Bun? Yes, No or Maybe!

Thank you
xx
Cheap To Chik 













I was wearing:
Zara: Shirt
J Brand: Boyfriend Jeans
Shoedazzle: Pumps
Hermes: Bag
Aldo: SunGlasses
Micheal Kors: Watch 
 

3 comments :

  1. amazing outfit girl,love your style!
    your new follower
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com
    i hope you'll follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your style! You look gorgeous!

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...