Monday, July 1, 2013

The Real Mixup...


 Happy 1th of July guys! There are so many birthdays in my family this month wow!.. Pretty soon I also be sharing something so special with you about myself hummm! I really have to hold in because its so overwhelming. As you can see I've been a little obsess about boyfriend jeans that I couldn't find one really took my breath way, so I decided to look for one in my Boyfriend's closet and walahh...found it guys! So thats what I've been wearing the past few days, my BF had to look of
another one he could no longer see me wearing the same pair of jeans:-). You all know I'm a big fan of prints and I tend to mix it up a lot, so I did not over think about play around a little. Tell me you thoughts about this outfit:-).
Thank you
xoxo
CheaptoChik










I was wearing:
Jc Penney: Blazer
Forever21: Tank
Zara: Jeans
Prabal Gurung: Pupms
Micheal Kors: Watch
Charming Charlie: Bracelets

1 comment :

  1. Hey Miss - I spot a ring on your finger...is that what I think it is....!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...