Quantcast

Saturday, June 8, 2013

African Twist...

 Hello my fellow readers! I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday. As you all know I'm in Luanda/Angola at the moment so which means I'm wondering around the City with my boyfriend most of the time. So yesterday we decided to go listen to some live music and I could not think of a better occasion to wear my African fabric skirt guys.. Have I told you that I've had it for a while! Yes guys I've designed it a few weeks ago and I got my tailor to do it. I love the skirt please let me know your thoughts about it yes or no! 
Thank You
xoxo
CheapToChik











I was wearing
J Brand: Denim Shirt
My own Skirt
Christian Louboutin: Heels
Hermes: Bag
Micheal Kors: Watch, Bracelets

6 comments :

  1. Preciosos zapatos!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello darling!
    I love this outfit, your heels are perfect!
    Have a nice week.Kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful blog and style, do you want to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you xoxo here's my blog: www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for passing by and i would love to follow you back.

      Delete
  4. Love your skirt!Where do I have to buy it?
    Xoxoxoxo

    http://ohmyclutch.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fabulous set of colors.. I really like it <3 In any case, I am inviting you to visit my blog and if ever you like your stay there like I do here, we can follow and support each other. <3

    x
    Cassie
    http://cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...