Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Just Passing By....

 Hello everyone! How you all doing? I hope that you all doing great, as for myself I doing just fine:-). Some of you know what going on in my life because, you keep up with your Instagram: @fromcheaptochik and Facebook.com/fromcheaptochik. Yes guys! My parents finally decided to visit my Sister and I here in Houston/Texas so I am having the time of my life guys.. I feel so blessed to have the wonderful family that God gave me. Lately I barely take pics  so I decided to make this post just to keep you guys up to date with some of my casual and Daily look to go shopping around the City. But guys do keep in touch I have so many surprises for next week you won't believe. With that being said, I hope you all enjoy it. 
OBS: Please do except my apologies regarding the qualities of the pics lately we've been busy so we take it very fast.
Thank you
xoxo
cheaptochik












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...