Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Helo...My Mom's Pick

 Hello Everyone! How is your week so far? I hope you all doing well. A few weeks ago you I wore this outfit and my Mom is the one that picked it, but unfortunately it was in the same week that I was having technical problems with the blog and I end up forgetting about this post. I did post on Facebook/Instagram, but couldn't post on the blog. By the way guys, join me on "Facebook.com/Fromcheaptochik " and "Instagram:@fromcheaptochik you are missing out :-). With that being said, my Mom saw this outfit on Zara online and wanted me to wear it. I love the blouse, but the pants were way too long for me so I did what I do best improvise :-). I hope you all enjoy it.
Thank You
xoxo
CheapToChik








Zara: Blouse
Zara: Pants
Steve Madden: Sandals
Love Culture: Belt
Forever21: Necklace
Shasa: Bracelet
Aldo: Rings

11 comments :

  1. OMG...I just can say wow. Love all about your look!

    The animal print on you look so amazing.

    Beautiful =)

    http://addictbeiconic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear :) Perfect outfit and your accesories are perfect.
    I am your newest follower, hope you can follow me back.
    Have a nice day :o)

    xoxo
    Veronica
    http://www.veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you i'll delighted to :)
      And will for sure give a look on yours :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! I found you in Chicisimo and I absolutely love your style!! I also have a fashion blog with many readers from all over the world and I would like to upload at least one picture of each country that reads me, one of them is The States, of course! I have been there many times and I LOVE your Country! So I was wondering If I could use your pictures there :) Here is the link in case you wanna check it. I hope you say yes as many girls have done already. Would be really cool!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I would love to be there thank you for the invitation, and I will see your blog and follow you :) thanks for liking my work!
      But I'm not from United States I'm from Angola :)
      Xoxo feel free to choose any of the looks you like :)

      Delete
  4. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I'm From Angola
      And for sure I will follow you and go to see your blog :)
      Thank you for passing by

      Delete
  5. HELLO!!! LOVE UR BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY!! FOLLOW ME!! WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Print and love that belt! Ive seen it alot on many blogs !

    http://kouturekitten.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...