Monday, April 29, 2013

SweatPants

 Hello Guys! How you all doing? I hope you are doing fine and had a lovely weekend. I spend most of my weekend indoors catching up with some of my school work. Last Friday I went shopping with my sis, and she is the one that picked this outfit, She saw me wearing these sweatpants at home several times and most of the times that I wore it, she would ask me "Why don't you make a post in these pants, its so it thing now." So on Friday I told her that she could pick anything for me to wear and she remembered "the Sweatpants". So what are you thoughts on the sweatpants guys? I hope you all enjoy it
Thank you
xoxo
CheapToChik






Forever21: Sweater
Zara: Sweatpants
Aldo: Shoes
Calvin Klein: Watch
Aldo: SunGlasses
Charming Charlie: Accessories

3 comments :

  1. i love your blog and style too...definately not the last time im coming here..........
    here's my blog link if u'd like to check it out
    http://ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for passing by, and will return the favor.

      Delete
  2. your outfit is so pretty :) great pants!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...