Quantcast

Sunday, April 14, 2013

MakeUp...

 Happy Sunday guys! I hope you are doing great.Today I've spend the whole day on my sofa watching "The Killing" this show is so addictive I can't stop watching! I few days ago I received an email from one of my followers asking me why don't  I mention about my makeup or lipstick? The reason why is that I don't really know how to do my own makeup normally my roommate Jamila Duarte does mine guys! I know it seems lame for a fashion blogger not knowing how do her own makeup! For many years I've had severe skin allergies so I'm very cautious about everything I put on my skin. Therefore, I've never really bothered paying attention to those things until now. So every now and then I have my Roommate to do my makeup, but most of the time I just put on a lip glass or lipstick.Nevertheless, here are a few products that I wear. I hope you all enjoy it
Thank you
xoxo
Cheaptochik





1 comment :

  1. HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY!! FOLLOW ME!! WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...