Quantcast

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Duro Olowu, for Jcpenny

Hello everyone! How is your week so far? I am doing well even, though trying to focus for my finals that are just around the corner. I'm so excised to go home for Summer:-)! 
A month ago I bought my StyleWatch Magazine and I came across a new designer, Duro Olowu, a Nigerian born, London based designer. First time I saw the designs I didn't familiarize with it, but the second time I look at it with a different eye I would say. Duro Olowu, designs are masterful mixing material with his signature abstract patterns give each item, one of a kind feel.  I have so many plans with those two pieces:-). I hope you are enjoy it.
Thank you
xoxo
Cheaptochik


















1 comment :

  1. Preciosos zapatos!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...