Quantcast

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Call It Spring




Happy Saturday guys! I hope you are having a wonderful day. Last week I wasn't able to make post from my PC what so ever but, the good News is that I'm now guys! I still don't know what happened but at this point I don't careSmiley. I am just glad it’s already been taken care of. In today’s post I went overboard at least I think so. You all know that I have a Zara fever so a few days ago I went to Zara and came across this cute outfit. I wanted to create a playful mix, and add a bold unexpected touch in this outfit but, it already had too much going on. So I decided to add accessories to enhance the outfit, a final touch with one of my favorite pair of heels.  I hope you all enjoy it.
  Thank you 
CheapTochik












2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...