Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spotted on the Street!!

 Hello Everyone! I hope you all doing great! During the week I've been doing some shopping with my sister and my roommate, every time they came across something cute or nice, they would grab it but, not for them, for me..:-). So most of my new outfits there will be one or two things that is not my idea... Lately, I don't even bother in trying to figure it out whether a color works with other or not.Working with different textures it gives the outfit amazing depth. A simple way to do this is to be the most unexpected as possible. In this outfit its all about the blazer, its so cute I couldn't get my eyes off it as soon I walked in the store. I went with this blazer because of the color and also symbolizes Spring, since we are anxious for it why not! The pants it gives a cool feeling and the sandals I call it the key item of this whole outfit. Finally, the accessories to get more of feminine and equally delicate look. I hope you all enjoy it!
Thank You
xoxo 
CheapToChik 









Forever21: Blazer
Forever21: Pants
Zara: Tank
Zara: Sandals
JustFab: Clutch
Forever21: Bracelet
Charming Charlie: Earrings

2 comments :

  1. Y love your blazer and your pants! Kisses dear.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are really beautiful, as your style! . lovely pants!!
    i have a blog, do you want to follow each other? kisses from Argentina!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...