Quantcast

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Shades of Blue


 Happy Sunday fellow readers! Today was a very plain and simple day I went to church and had brunch with my sister . The most exciting part of my day was watching the latest episode of the "Games of Throne" :-)ohhh it just gets better! Some of you probably know what am I talking about. For those who don't sorry guys! It is a TV series that shows on HBO. I am a sucker for ancient history type of series!. Lately I've been experimenting a lot with fashion using multiple colors at the same time is my new obsession.Combining bright blue and dark one is such a great look and with all of the color blocked items out there its really easy to do. I wanted to use my new Prabal's Pumps not matter what so I went for graphic silk blouse, with a high-waist pants that has this wonderful detail around the waist, adding a nice bracelet to make a fun mix and finally, a little twist of the multiple colors bag.  I hope you all enjoy it
Thank you
xoxo
CheapToChik   






H&M: Blouse
Zara: Pants
Prabal Gurung: Pumps
Hermes: Clutch
Shasa: Bracelet
Forever21: Necklace

10 comments :

  1. The cobalt blue pants are very nice to go with the colorful pumps. Good looking blouse you're wearing here, and the handbag is also great looking.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You have great style! I love that look! let's follow each other? i really like your outfit's!

    Just let me know and i return soon!

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and I would love to follow you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the print of your blouse! Paired with the colorful shoes look so good!!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pants!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colorful bag and heels!!!
    You look beautiful with those pants!
    http://missantbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...