Quantcast

Friday, March 1, 2013

Less is More




 Hello everyone! As I've mention yesterday that I've been grabbing things from my closet randomly. There are weeks that you seem to be late most of time.. I guess it was just one of those weeks for me.:-( Today I had a really relaxing day. Going to back to my Body Pump class at the gym today it felt so good but, at the same time I can feel just how of out of shape I am. Being in those heels on Wednesday just made me realize how my legs are in need of those "Body Bump" classes. Finding a signature piece that identifies your look is important so in this outfit  I went for a big chain necklace and the ring. I like multiple color on outfits but, in this particular one I just went for the basics and adding a good pair of heels it always works even, if less  means  more. I hope you enjoy it
Thank You
xoxo
CheapToChik






 I was wearing:
Burberry: Jacket
Zara: Pants
Christian Louboutin: Shoes
Prada: Bag
Charming Charlie: Accessories

4 comments :

  1. Hi! I saw your blog at Chicisimo, and I love your style!
    would you want to follow each other??
    http://missantbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hy thank you for visiting my blog, and I would love us to follow each other.

      Delete
    2. thanks Flavia!! in love with your colorful style!

      Delete
  2. beautiful! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...