Quantcast

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lace Skirt


 Hello Everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend... Today is Palm Sunday guys! how many of you've been to church today? I hope you did its very important day for the Catholic community. I don't really know among other religions... Today its a bit windy but, its a beautiful day blue skies :-) its so inviting to do things outdoors but its a little chilli.
With that being said, here is another post guys, don't you just love this skirt? Its so cute and and very affordable I got it for only $15 at Forever21 :-) that was a guilt free shopping deal for me. The lace skirt with the denim shirt the color of those two goes with almost anything, adding the belt to cause a big contrast between the shirt and skirt and a final, touch of the heels. I hope you enjoy.
Thank you
xoxo
CheapToChik








I was wearing:
J Brand: Shirt
Forever21: Lace Skirt
Zara: Sandals
H&M: Belt
Charming Charlie: Accessories

8 comments :

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very beautiful, my dear!

    Have a Lovely Week,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hy Nicoleta, thank you so much for the words of wisdom.:-)

      Delete
  3. you are killing it,Nice blog really enjoyed stopping by, would you like to follow eachother , I always follow back love from http://www.starzinthetrap.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLA HERMOSA, TIENES UNA NUEVA SEGUIDORA !!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...