Quantcast

Monday, March 11, 2013

I Call it " Classic PJ"

 Hello Everyone! I hope you are doing great. At the moment I'm enjoying my Spring break:-) relaxing a little.. A few weeks ago I went to Zara with no intentions of getting anything, I call it window shopping  but, for some reason every time I go to that store there is always new arrivals and never leave empty handed... Some of you can relate to that for those who don't, be happy you are, Zara free! I happen to come across this cute jumpsuit, I like it very much, because its straight forward and at the same time confuses people whether it is a Pj's or not. I kind of like when people are trying to figure out what am I wearing. I thought of something playful to call and UALA!  "Classic Pijamas".  Let me know your thoughts in this outfit.. 
Thank you
xoxo
CheapToChik 










I was wearing:
Zara:Jumpsuit
ShoeDazzle: Ankle Boots
JustFab: Clutch
Movado: Watch "Bella"
Forever21:Earrings and Necklace
Charming Charlie: Ring
 

4 comments :

  1. I call this outfit amazing. Truly LOVE those booties, and this romper/playsuit is charming as well. I love the earrings. Great style you show here.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look, my dear.

    I would love to ask you a big favor. Would u mind to join www.STARPIQ.com and post your looks? I created that community and I need a bit of support now. I hope u can help me :*

    Have a beautiful week,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to and thank you for letting me know.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...