Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

 Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you all doing great , as for myself  I am just happy to see the sun finally shinning but, its a fake one though! because it is still very cold ;-(. This morning I was awake with great news hopefully I'll be able the share it with you:-) Since I was so happy I decided to take a few shoots just before going to school. For starter I just wanted to wear a pair of jeans and a blouse with  colorful heels but when I stepped out of my apartment I ran back to grab my coat it was way cold! Here is my present for you guys ! I hope you all enjoy it... Happy Valentine's Day and 
Thank you for passing by
xoxo
CheapToChik










I was wearing:
Old Navy: Coat
Zara:Blouse
American Eagle: Jeans
Zara:Shoes
Gucci: Belt 

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...