Friday, February 8, 2013

Dotted...Circle... Shorts

 Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week... A few days ago a finally had the courage to wear my own shorts Yes guys! Another "From Cheap To Chik" designs. While I was in Luanda/Angola I was really inspired with my own designs and the shorts idea just came along!:-).. My Own Shorts.. Nevertheless, in this outfit I decided to enhance the color of the shorts by wearing a brighter color shoes and clutch and  finally, with a simple touch of a white blouse and a very neutral necklace to be a little playful.
Thank you
xoxo
CheapToChik












I was wearing:
Forever21: Blouse
CheapToChik: Shorts
Mr Price: Wedges
Hermes: Clutch
Chilli Beans: SunGlasses
Forever21: Necklace

1 comment :

  1. Perfect look! Kisses.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...